“Improving the lives of the 5 billion people whose main concern is to stay alive by the end of each day on our planet is no longer an option for engineers; it is an obligation.”Dr. Bernard Amadei, EWB-USA Founder
EWB-USA builds a better world through engineering projects that empower communities to meet their basic human needs and equip leaders to solve the world’s most pressing challenges.
On March 22, 2019 EWB Boston celebrates, along with the rest of the globe, World Water Day! From designing safe water solutions to building a health clinic to providing energy access, your support makes fulfilling the world’s engineering needs a reality! If you would like to donate to help EWB in the fight to make sure every human being has access to clean water, please use this link.
Our latest blog posts can be accessed using the links below:
- Solar Pump System Successfully Installed in Mkutani, Tanzania
- Three School Buildings in Mkutani Now Have Clean Water
- Mapinduzi B now has a solar powered pump for their water supply!
- Monday December 18th Board Games & Brews
- EWB-Boston Presents: A Night For Tanzania – Bowling and Live Auction – Mar 2nd
An overview of the EWB-USA
Follow us on social media to stay up to date on all things EWB Boston: